User experience is the topmost priority for every business in the market today. No matter how complex functions and multifaceted operations occur in the background, users ‘view and experience have to be seamless. For every business as well as individual developers, having an online presence has kind of become mandatory. When it comes to creating a complex yet interactive user interface, front-end frameworks are the tools you rely on for the most part. However, while developing websites, developers may get confused regarding which framework to choose.
- Grid to simplify your website’s design elements
- Pre-defined font style and size for headings and paragraphs
- Readymade web elements like CTAs, buttons, and navigation bars
Front end development frameworks come with a lot of other functionalities that you can use for your project.
Let’s explore what are the top 03 frontend frameworks are;
React is one of the best web development frameworks as well as an ideal framework for those who anticipate high traffic and need a stable platform to handle it. As the survey data suggests, React is the most popular framework and has over 03 million users and a giant ecosystem of developers.
What Makes It Popular?
- Components are what makes React unique. They allow you to break down complex UI. Instead of worrying about an intricate page design, you can break it down into smaller components and start developing the same.
- Virtual DOM helps React to know when to re-render and when to ignore certain pieces of the DOM. It increases the performance of the page. And since the UI reacts promptly to a user action, user experience enhances a lot.
- Due to the presence of many handy tools, the task of developers becomes easier. For example, React Development tools when used as Chrome extensions lets you inspect and debug the DOM easily.
React is used for building the user interface, especially when you want to develop single-page applications since It is a base in single-page and mobile apps. React is best to use when you require to make an interactive interface with less time since you can reuse the components, as it is the most robust front end framework.
Here are some examples of the most popular React JS web application: –
- Facebook: It’s regarded as the most popular social media platform as Facebook has 2.45 billion users across the globe. Facebook is pioneer of React who introduced this revolutionary framework to the development world & they used React Native for their mobile application as well.
- Netflix: This is another most popular React web application example. It’s a leading global online video streaming service that offers movies, web series, TV shows, documentaries etc. with high-quality videos and scaling heavy-applications is in fact one of the prominent feature of React. Netflix can have to offer their users a smooth UI laced with managing tons of data.
- Airbnb: This is an online rental marketplace company who has 800 million users. Airbnb is also a popular example of React web application and it becomes a must-have application for frequent travelers.
Angular is considered one of the best frameworks for web development that aids in building rich single web page applications which was established by Google to link the gap between the mounting demands of technology and conventional notions that displayed the results.
The framework first came into existence in 2010, and since then, it has received several updates to keep up with time & it is the only framework that is based on Typescript on this list.
Angular is exclusive with its two-way data binding trait. It means that there is actual time synchronization between view and model, where any alteration in the model replicates promptly on view and vice versa.
What Makes it Popular?
- Since Google supports the framework, you can be sure that it is dependable, has some detailed documentation, and will keep up with the timely updates by Google.
- There are a lot of third-party integrations which you can add easily. Thus, allowing developers to improve the overall functionality of their website.
- Dependency injection of Angular is highly advantageous. Creating the dependencies can consume some time, but it’s worth it if you work on a large project where the site is expected to execute several functions.
Compared to React, Angular isn’t easy to learn. However, this makes one of the best UI frameworks now as it’s countless documentation accessible & the companies like BMW, Xbox, Forbes, Blender, and others deploy applications built with Angular.
VueJS is a simple and straightforward framework, ideal for creating interactive interfaces and single-page applications. VueJS slowly ranked ahead of the other frameworks available in the market and currently ranked among the third web development frameworks. It is worthy of eliminating the intricacies that Angular software developers face.
Being a versatile framework, Vue can perform multiple tasks. Whether you are seeking to create dynamic web applications or stable mobile apps, it can seamlessly tackle both simple and dynamic processes.
Although it is fabricated to tackle complexities and enhance app performance, it is not generally popular amongst the industry’s giants. Nevertheless, Xiaomi, Alibaba, Reuters, and 9Gag are the users of this framework. Vue.js continues to propagate in terms of adoptions regardless of fewer takers from Silicon Valley.
What Makes It Popular?
- Speaking of popular features, the first that comes to our mind is the size. With a minified jQuery library, the compressed Vue weighs around 29KB. Being a small ecosystem, you don’t have to worry at all about performance.
- Vue extensive documentation makes it easier to learn. With limited resources, programmers can easily handle complex operations. Also, the components are interactive and reusable. With Vuex, you can easily share the states between components.
- Vue can easily handle 2-way data binding, thus making the code reactive. It’s better for single-page web apps since DOM changes accordingly whenever a code is changed. Thus, Vue is better for apps that require real-time updates.
- The framework is opinionated. You can design the structure of the app any way you want. Also, having native support for TypeScript allows developers to migrate their apps from Angular to Vue easily.
Since there are plenty of options to choose, we’ve compiled the 03 best frontend frame works. The above-mentioned frameworks are immensely supported by the community and selected for their distinctive flexibility and features. However, we hope this post will help you decide which framework is ideal based on your project needs.
Comments are closed.